We know it’s coming up on the end of the day here (and normally, we would be kinda really stoked that Monday is basically over) but we had to get this last post in – Cosmedix dropped their NEW Shineless Oil-Free Moisturizer today, Monday, 5.08! Let’s just take in this simple, sleek packaging just for a moment… Okay! This beauty has some serious skin-loving ingredients in it including
- Lilac Stem Cells (this sounds a little crazy & kind of scientific, right?!) But they really help to control and balance excess oil and reduce the look of redness so, in other words, we love these stem cells. Best stem cells ever.
- L-Carnitine exfoliates the skin to remove any dead layers and improve moisture retention while also working to brighten the appearance of the skin for an even-looking skin tone and texture. This is literally the recipe for a flawless makeup base!
- D-Trehalose helps to provide lasting hydration throughout the day which is super important in making sure your foundation and concealer can hang just as long as you can!
- Prickly Pear Cactus Extract (another slightly odd one that it turns out is literally amazing) helps soothe any dry skin patches while aiding in the reduction of redness. It also seeps deep into the skin to promote long-term skin hydration which, in turn, helps skin appear firmer and smoother over time.
- Niacin amide (try saying that 3 times fast. Or even once, slow. It’s tough either way) helps improve your skin’s natural barrier function to improve long-term hydration – we all want skin that just sucks in moisture and holds onto it, no?
To summarize, this miracle product is meant to help you glow MORE but shine LESS! It’s specifically formulated for oily or acne-prone skin types but will work wonders for those with dry & normal skin, too! There’s a LOT of moisture and hydration talk here, which may seem irrelevant to you oily-skinned ladies and gents, am I right?! I better be wrong! Don’t forget – even if you’re oily, you NEED moisture! If you skip out on an important step like this, your skin is going to produce even MORE oil to make up for the lack of hydration. Pro tip for you, girl – you NEED this. From what we’ve read and the site’s we’ve linked, it looks like this moisturizer is literally full of the best stuff for your skin! LOVE!